We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
EPT cattle red visceral synchronous conveyor slaughtering machine agricultural machinery
The machine is an advanced equipment introduced by our company, it is suitable for all large and medium-sized slaughtering plants. The equipment consists of a drive mechanism, a tightening mechanism, a track and a transmission chain. The red visceral synchronous quarantine conveyor adopts drive mechanism, and the precise installation and adjustment of the tightening mechanism makes the drive chain move evenly and smoothly in the track. The red visceral hooks of cattle were transported to the processing room, and then the empty hooks were put into the disinfection box for disinfection treatment. The whole process was operated continuously and the production efficiency was high, and there was no pollution in hygiene and safety.
the point of operation safety
1) It is strictly forbidden to extend EPT things such as hands into the machine when the machine is in operation, so as to prevent injury to the person or damage the machine;
2) If the machine has abnormal working sound, stop the machine immediately to prevent the machine from being damaged, and the personnel are injured;
3) the machine mu EPT be cleaned and maintained at the time of stopping, and make sure that the power supply has been cut off and the signboard is hung;
4) when the work is finished, turn off the power supply;
5) the operator shall have knowledge of the operation of machinery and electrical appliances and be in good health;
6) The operator shall be familiar with the structure, service performance, safety procedures and the instructions of the machine;
7) The operators shall be subject to po EPT training and work with certificates;
8) daily inspection before each shift operation;
9) The user mu EPT establish the necessary rules and regulations and safety operation procedures.
Repair, adju EPT or replace parts immediately if they do not meet the requirements. The following requirements should be achieved in maintenance:
1) the replacement should be the same as the raw material performance during maintenance;
2) maintenance and repair shall not be allowed when the machine is in working condition.
Inspection, maintenance, maintenance and troubleshooting methods:
1) Lubricating the rotating part frequently;
2) cleaning the equipment after each work to keep the body clean inside and outside;
3) because the machine is working in vibration state, the connecting bolt should be checked for looseness in the process of use.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.